Social Media Policy
This is the code of conduct for posting user content on our network of online discussion spaces, forum pages and social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DANA Discussion Board, and various blogging sites.
By using the AADE sites, you agree that you will NOT post any of the following:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including plagiarism and insufficient copyright attribution.
- Content that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Spamming in nature
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of the AADE as it relates to User Content:
- Access to all platforms is at the sole discretion of the AADE. AADE retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers may be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Code of Conduct may lose their accounts permanently.
This code of conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of AADE platforms indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.